Enabling port forwarding on your E200/E220 router will allow remote computers to connect to a specific computer or service that is attached to the local network of your router.
From the web interface of the router, go to Network > Firewall > Port forwards to set it up:
- Give it a name so you can easily identify it later on
- Select the protocol or protocols that should trigger the port forwarding
- Enter the External port that you want to open.
- Select the Internal IP address the request should be forwarded to.
- Enter the Internal port (typically, it is the same as the External port).
- Click Add.
- Confirm the changes by clicking Save & Apply.